Build Your Custom Home for Less Than Market Value
Avoid common building problems and learn how to build on time and on budget.
Building your own home doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Remove the mystery of where and how to start designing, financing, and building your unique home by attending Sagebrook Development’s complimentary evening seminar on Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Will send once RSVP confirmed
Hear from, and ask questions of, Calgary’s home building industry experts and learn about the moving parts of custom home building. Afterwards, you will:
- Know how to actually save money building over buying new as you learn the real costs of custom building
- Understand the steps for efficient planning, designing, and project management to avoid costly mistakes to stay on or under budget
- Identify a realistic time frame for how long building actually takes, while avoiding common delays
- Know how and where to go to effectively finance your home build
- Recognize who can help you properly navigate the world of contractor and permit approvals without exhausting yourself
- View building custom as a real estate investment with rewarding returns
Enjoy your home building process from day one. Start by removing your concerns about the home building process and meet the experts who are here to help. Join us in this intimate evening session and make building your home a rewarding experience…not a financial headache.
Your Expert Speakers
Phase One Designs – Architect Technologist
Sagebrook Developments – Custom Infill Builder & Real Estate Investment Specialist
Newinfills.ca – Marketing and Sales
Tylor Volk and Richard DeGuzman
Mortgage Architects – Mortgage Process